More than thirty years ago, the National Association of Water Companies (NAWC) asked Grundy Insurance to develop an insurance program that would benefit the association’s membership and protect purveyors of drinking water nationwide.
Today Grundy is widely recognized for creating a superior insurance program tailored specifically to the needs of the private water company owners of America. Building on that expertise, we now offer superior coverage to any type of water and wastewater systems in 48 states!
When you choose Grundy Insurance, you also inherit a legacy of:
A++ Rated Underwriting Companies
Experienced Claims Settlement
Expert Insurance Service in Your Industry
Personal Account Management
Toll Free Service Team Number
50 Years in Business
Financially Secure Underwriters
Accommodating Underwriting Guidelines
Coverage Tailored to Your Needs
We cover Water Systems and water related entities, including:
- Private and mutual water companies
- Water utilities
- Irrigation districts
- Drainage and Ditch districts
- Reclamation districts
- Municipal Utility District (MUD)
- Levee districts
- Water Control or Improvement Districts (WCID)
- Groundwater Conservation District (GCD)
- Fresh Water Supply Districts (FWSD)
- Water Improvement Districts (WID)
- Special Utility District (SUD)
- Water treatment districts
- Sewage districts
- Water Operators
- Will consider other public and private entities where the primary purpose (75% or more of the payroll) is water treatment, management or distribution.
Get a Complimentary Consultation and Quote
Let Grundy show you the difference in professional coverage.