- Insurance for Water Companies
- Insurance for Water Districts
- Insurance for Waste Water Systems
This program is available through your current insurance agent or on a direct basis.
More than twenty years ago, the National Association of Water Companies (NAWC) asked Grundy Insurance to develop an insurance program that would benefit the association’s membership and protect purveyors of drinking water, nationwide.
Today Grundy is widely recognized for creating a superior insurance program tailored specifically to the needs of small water company owners of America. Building on that expertise, we now offer additional programs that give equally superior coverage to medium and large water and waste water companies in 48 states!
By choosing Grundy Insurance, you are choosing:
- A++ XV Underwriting Company
- Rapid Response
- Experienced Claims Settlement
- Expert Insurance Service in Your Industry
- Personal Account Management
- Toll Free Service Team Number
- In Business Since 1953
- Financially Secure Underwriters
- Accommodating Underwriting Guidelines
- Coverage Tailored to Your Needs
Download An Application:
A complete application is defined as follows:
- A completed and signed ACORD Application;
- A completed and signed Water Districts Supplemental Application
- A completed, signed and currently evaluated Statement of Values (SOV);
- Currently valued loss runs for 5 years (Valued within last 6 months);
- MVRs and nothing more.
- Any other Supplemental Applications that may apply (i.e. Dam Supplemental, etc.).
Get a Complimentary Consultation and Quote
Let Grundy show you the difference in professional coverage.